“Dear friends, do you think you’ll get anywhere in this if you learn all the right words but never do anything? Does merely talking about faith indicate that a person really has it? For instance, you come upon an old friend dressed in rags and half-starved and say, “Good morning, friend! Be clothed in Christ! Be filled with the Holy Spirit!” and walk off without providing so much as a coat or a cup of soup—where does that get you? Isn’t it obvious that God-talk without God-acts is outrageous nonsense?” James 2:14-17
Our works must show that we are people of God. We must act like our God of love. Do you know an attribute of God that brings me to my knees every time? God never stops giving!
- He gave us Jesus to save us from sin. John 3:16
- He gave us the Holy Spirit to guide us and help us to live for Him.
- He has given us everything we need for life and for godly living. 2 Peter 1:3
- He supplies all our needs. Philippians 4:19
God wants our lives to be about giving.
- Giving of what He has given to us.
- Giving of our lives.
- Give your time and share the gospel.
Never stop giving, that’s how people know who you belong to.
Comment below on how you can start giving today!