Today, we are praying for a fresh outpouring of the Spirit on ourselves and on everyone who attends the Throne Room Encounter meetings. As believers, we need the Holy Spirit to empower us to do the work of the Father and we need to ensure we are constantly filled with the Holy Spirit just like the Apostles were always in the book of Acts.
The Holy Spirit does the following:
- Teaches us all things (John 14:26)
- Gives us power to overcome sin (Galatians 5:16)
- Guides us in all truth (John 16:13)
- Gives us the power and boldness to witness Jesus (Acts 1:8)
- Helps us to pray (Romans 8:26)
In the last days, says God, that I will pour out of My Spirit on all flesh; your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, Your young men shall see visions, your old men shall dream dreams. On My menservants and on My maidservants I will pour out My Spirit in those days; and they shall prophesy. I will show wonders in heaven above and signs in the earth beneath: blood, fire and vapor of smoke. The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, BEFORE the coming of the great and awesome day of the Lord. Whoever calls on the name of the LORD shall be saved. Acts 2:17-21
- Lord we ask today for a fresh filling and baptism of the Holy Spirit on my life and that of everyone attending the Throne Room Encounter meetings and let there be a break out of fresh revelation, prophecies, visions and dreams in Jesus name.
- Let your Holy Spirit open the eyes of the ministers, volunteers and intercessors (that is YOU) to know the answers to longstanding problems and circumstances in their lives in Jesus name
- Holy Spirit, teach me to pray in this season and always. Help me to pray the will of the Father and not pray amiss in Jesus name.
- Oh Lord, the confusion that has been blocking my eyes from seeing the path you have created for me is cleared off today in Jesus name. I will hear your voice and know the direction to take in Jesus name. (Isaiah 30:20-21)
- Pray for a powerful outpouring of the Holy Spirit on Yemisi Vese and all the other ministers at the Throne Room Encounter meeting for signs and wonders in Jesus name.